Lightweight, Compact, Versatile Track System for Medium- and Heavy-duty Applications
- Perfect for stage and studio.
- Allows complex configurations such as curves and switching points.
- Direct ceiling mounting.
- Hook clamp installation for use on truss and pipe battens.
- Wall mount bracket.
Curtain Track Options:
Track system without motor operation. Manual opening and closing of the curtain.
The basic track system to move a curtain or scenery along the track.
Side cord operation is suitable for low clearance applications.
Side cord operation systems are lower and narrower than top cord systems.
Side cord operation is a basic cord guide system that is economical and easy to install.
- Only for straight, single track applications up to 12 m / 40' long.
- A curtain center overlap up to 35 cm / 14" is possible by using overlap arms.
Top cord operation:
For use on straight and curved track systems of any length.
Rope moves along the top side of the track. No cord sag.
Double top cord operation:
A further development of the top cord system.
Two master runners operate independently on one track section. This allows movement of curtain sections with different speeds and / or in different directions with one single track system.
Several curtain opening
options are available. A curtain section can be opened from right to
left and vice versa. The curtain can move on the track in a flat or
The cord operation system allows for
applications with different speeds or directions such as asymmetrical
Double top cord guide systems can be equipped with two motors.
Motor options for use with G-FRAME 54 control system
(fixed or variable speed):
- FRICTION-DRIVE for one way operation.
- TRAC-DRIVE for side cord, top cord, and double top cord operation.
- Weight:90 g/lfm / 9.6 oz/ft
- Length of section: 6.0 / 19'8"
- Max. distance between suspensions: 2.0 m / 6'7"
- Min. curve radius: 500 mm / 19.6"
- Uniformly distributed load: 90 kg / 198 lbs
- Midspan point loading: 45 kg / 99 lbs
- Uniformly distributed load: 45 kg / 99 lbs
- Midspan point loading: 23 kg / 50 lbs
- Master Runner: 35 kg / 77 lbs
- 2-Wheel Runner: 10 kg / 22 lbs
- 4-Wheel Runner: 20 kg / 44 lbs
Please click here for zoomed picture.
|TRUMPF 95||Track Section|